Born on 1st March 1958 at Margao, Goa, India.
A man with many FIRST challenges and many FIRSTS down the road.
1) The first advertising agency in Goa - Art Ads, in 1983, handling different publicity media under one roof.
2) A Centre for Preservation and Promotion of Art, Culture & Environment, launched in 1994 called "Ancestral Goa" - the first of its kind, open air museum spread over 9 acres at Loutolim, depicting the culture and tradition of rural Goa that existed a hundred years ago, in the form of life size statues and structures, showcasing: 1) Structures, architecture and materials used. ii) Occupation and trades. iii) Tools and equipment. iv) The dress styles (Indian & western mix). v) Beliefs. vii) 'Communal Harmony' - how our people worked and lived together.
3) Goa's first designer's dance floor - The Big Foot Dance Floor, in the shape of a giant footprint, with the toes acting as dais.
Accommodating 2000 pax and with planned parking in 1994.
4) India's first laterite sculpture, of 'Sant Mirabal' called 'Natural Harmony, measuring 14mts. by 5mts in 30 days. This work has been cited in the "Limca Book of Records", as the creation of a new landmark for Goa in 1994.
5) The Big Foot Art Gallery, started in 1997 at Loutolim, promotes youth, students and amateur artists. It also holds annual inter-school drawing competitions.
6) The first aesthetically planned, traffic island with a theme – Communal Harmony, at Gogol, Margao, Goa called "The Big Foot Circle' in 2005.
7) As part of the "Anti-plastic and Garbage Reduction drive", with effigies of 5259 plastic bottles, 15 feet high & 5 meters broad. This was the first of its kind. In the latter half of the year a Christmas tree of plastic bottles was erected at Gogol, Margao for the same drive both done in 2005.